Hello! I'm Jeremy.
let currentPage = new Profile(self);
I'm a full-time doctor and part-time designer & developer. My focus is on utilising new technologies to solve challenges in healthcare.
I hold full registration with the General Medical Council to practice medicine in the United Kingdom, with additional qualifications in Advanced Trauma Life Support and Advanced Life Support.
My interests in medicine lie with emergency medicine, anaesthetics , and critical care.
National Quality Improvement Projects
- RCEM Feverish Child QIP Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Management of Pneumonia (Trust-wide) Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust
- Management of Sickle Cell Crises in ED Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust
- Consent for Oncological Procedures Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust
- Cardiac Pathology: A Guide to Current Practice Chapter Illustrator (Cardiac Electrophysiology)
- NHS Health and Care Innovation Expo, Manchester 2018
- AMEE Conference, Glasgow 2015
- ASME Annual Scientific Meeting, Brighton 2014
- AMEE Conference, Milan 2014
- NHS Clinical Entrepreneur Fellow NHS England
- Community First Responder Yorkshire Ambulance Service
Working with startups and individuals, I have accumulated years of experience in UI, UX, and front-end development.
Previously, I founded two startups (UniReq & Hive) and organised AMEE Hacks, an international hackathon with Elsevier and An International Association for Medical Education.
When I'm not working, you would probably find me travelling, taking photos, or planning my next roadtrip.